Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

I have another great In My Mailbox this week, and I wanted to share with you guys the coolest things I got this week. Now, this IMM is hosted by the amazing and wonderful Kristi from The Story Siren.
 
 
 Okay, this week was sort of bad for me, I'm preparing for college, and I'm not into buying books right now, except those that I will need. But I did managed to buy two books that I wanted.
 
The Demon Trapper's  Daughter by Jana Oliver (Amazon / Barnes&Noble)
and 
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey (Amazon / Barnes&Noble)
Hope you guys got more books than I did, but I'm really looking forward on reading this books. They sound awesome, and funny how both coves were sort of red.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy those books. A lot of my friends enjoyed them as well. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I haven't heard of these books but I will look them up.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...