Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bleeding Tune

Words come in different shapes, they can be pieces of paper, they can be the expression of art, or wonderful sound of someone's voice.Today's Bleeding tune is
The Weeknd- High For This 
This song is stuck in my head. I heard it in a Entourage an HBO series promo, and I google it, and now I'm addicted to it. The words are mellow, yet moving, and I just feel my breath and heart throbbing with sensations and emotions bottle up somewhere inside of me. Hope you guys like it, and let your ears bleed. 
 


By the way I tried to find the page of The Weeknd in Youtube to post the song or video, but I wasn't able to find it. If you guys know if there's a video or something let me know. I will love to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...