Friday, August 5, 2011

My drop of Blood (2)

Hello everyone, I know I haven't been posting much lately, but it's because I been getting ready for college, and things seem to be ready and set, for the big move this 20. Yes, I'm nervous, and what I do when I'm nervous... Well I go around the web and dig myself for book info, or read a book. But lately, I been only surfing the web, I just can't add my head to a page right now, but I did found something that made me scream. If you know me in person, you know I'm obsess over the HOUSE OF NIGHT series, I love P.C and Kristin Cast so much that when I saw the July reveal of P.C Cast that the House of Night will now have a Comic added to the world. Well, I screamed.
Dark Horse Comics are adapting the world of House of Night, and turning it into a beautiful illustrated story. The stories apparently won't be of the books, but within the world of HoN, which eventually would relate to Zoe complicated life. I don't know much about it, but I love HoN and I will definitely buy the five comics coming this fall.

Oh and did I mention, that Dark Horse Comics also picked up Guillermo del Toro & Chuck Hogan (The Strain) and Tom Morello (Orchid) I know how cool. Well, here's a teaser video and the the art they revealed. Woowhoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...