Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

I have another great In My Mailbox this week, and I wanted to share with you guys the coolest things I got this week. Now, this IMM is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing and wonderful Kristi from The Story Siren.

I didn't got much this week, and I had too pull out two books that I had long time ago got, but haven't read. The only book I did buy this week was:

                                                                                                    
HEARTS AT STAKE by by Alyxandra Harvey


This book is about a girl name Solange Drake, the only female vampire ever born, not made. So with that comes a lot of troubles in her life, like vampire suitors and bounty hunters.

One of my friends told me about this series, and apparently she was reading the second book not the first one. So I made sure she went and bought this was too, yet, I think she stopped reading it because she's tired of series. But I'm not, and I will definitely read it.



Now as for the books I had to pull out of my shelf so, my IMM won't look that bad this week, I grabbed THE DEVOURING by Simon Holt (Amazon / Barnes&Noble) and ANOTHER FAUST by Daniel & Diana Nayeri (Amazon / Barnes&Noble)
I don't really know much about this series only that The Devouring is about some demons or spirits named Vours that possess souls and stuff like that, and Another Faust is about some group of kids with some supernatural gifts. So both series look good, though I'm not sure Another Faust is a series. Anyhow, hope you had more books than me, and let me know what you guys got in your IMM?

1 comment:

  1. I really want to start the Devouring series. It sounds really good. Hope you like it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...